2012 Toyota TundraCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-27T22:03:36+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- MOUNT & ROAD HUNTER FORCE BALANCE NEW TIRE
- TECHNET ROAD HAZARD – NO, CUSTOMER DECLINED
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- PERFORM BRAKE SYSTEM FLUSH TO REMOVE ALL OLD FLUID WITH MACHINE
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
Alberto L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2023