- PERFORM VEHICLE INSPECTION – CHECK ALL SYSTEMS ON VEHICLE.
- REPLACE BATTERY, CLEAN AND INSPECT BATTERY TERMINALS AND CHECK CHARGING SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- BATTERY WARRANTY 3 YEARS OR 36K MILES PARTS AND LABOR
- REMOVE AND REPLACE WORN WIPER BLADES WITH RAIN-X LATITUDE WIPER BLADES
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- MOUNT & ROAD HUNTER FORCE BALANCE NEW TIRE
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- CLEAN OIL FROM ENGINE TO DETERMINE LATER ON WHERE OIL LEAK IS COMING FROM
- PASSENGER WHEEL IS BENT – NEED TO KEEP IN THAT POSITION
- TPMS LIGHT IS ON – SUSPECT LIGHT TO BE ON DUE TO NAILS IN PASSENGER REAR TIRE – ONCE NEW TIRES ARE INSTALLED, TPMS SYSTEM CAN BE CHECK
Susan G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2022